With more than 1000 real estate transactions executed by the partners and senior partner lawyers, De Micco & Friends is one of the leading law firms in Europe in this sector. Whether you are looking to purchase a home or a building for your business, real estate is a substantial investment that has become increasingly complex.
De Micco & Friends won the award "Best real estate Lawyer in Spain" from Finance Monhly.
Your real estate lawyers in Mallorca, Spain and Europe
De Micco & Friends lawyers offer comprehensive legal services regarding both residential and commercial real estate. Our practice encompasses transactional documents, due diligence, valuation, as well as real estate litigation.
We make you sure that you will receive good, independent legal advice when buying or selling a property in Spain and all Europe. For example, you will need to be advised as to whether any mortgage for the property accrues against the owner or the property itself? Have the Building Regulations been complied with to ensure that the property you are buying is legal? Are there any restrictions or advantages for foreign property purchasers? How will be the tax implications for you - as a buyer as well as a seller of a property?
Whether you are buying a property in Spain and all Europe as a holiday home, moving abroad or selling your existing overseas property, we can help you with an English speaking lawyer and tax advisor who guide you through the whole process.
Also please don’t forget to consider how buying or selling a property abroad may affect your wealth and inheritance planning. You might find it useful to review the information in our Wills and Wealth Structuring section.
- Guidance in the all legal and financial processes of buying a property from start to closing
- Representing you through Power of Attorney during the whole process (if necessary)
- All real estate transactions (buy, sell, lease, rent)
- Commercial Properties (buy, sell, lease, rent, transfer, M&A)
- Negotiations for buyers
- Negotiations for sellers
- Property purchase contracts
- Sales option contracts (never sign it without legal advice!)
- Managing of trust accounts for pre-payments and sales options
- Rental and lease contracts
- Due Diligence for buyer and seller
- Valuation and risk management
- All notary and inscription services
- Tax and other fees declarations for byers and sellers
- Property Management for owners
- Property research for commercial and private properties
- Checking the current state of your property to make sure there are no hidden surprises
- Real estate litigation
- Fast and hassle-free transactions
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further question regarding real estate purchases.