The IP lawyers of De Micco & Friends are the right partners for any kind of intellectual property transaction in Europe. You will get qualified services from experienced experts for best conditions. De Micco & Friends is mainly engaged in obtaining and defending intellectual property rights in Europe for small and medium-sized companies as well as national and international corporate groups.
The international intellectual property law protects the creative works of authors, composers, designers, and inventors from being pirated. There are four basic categories of intellectual property: copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets. Generally, each category is used with different types of material and affords different protections. Copyrights protect original works of authorship from the moment they are created and fixed in a tangible form. Patents protect new and useful machines, articles, substances, or processes through exclusive rights granted by the federal government to their inventors. Trademarks protect identifying marks that distinguish goods or services, such as names, logos, designs, emblems, and distinctive sounds and smells. Trade secrets protect confidential business information or "proprietary information," such as business plans, chemical formulas, and customer lists.
De Micco & Friends IP lawyers offer all services and advice in the fields of industrial property, intellectual property, licensing, technology transfer, unfair competition, domain names, and IP litigation in all competent courts at all levels and in all jurisdictions, including the courts of the European Union and the international courts of arbitration.
- Trademark and patent consulting
- Trademark watches, surveillance, and clearance
- European and worldwide device mark watches and searches
- Filing and maintenance of national, Community, and international trademarks
- International trademark portfolio management
- Opposition and appeal proceedings at the SPTO and OHIM and before all Spanish and European Union courts
- Due diligence and other intellectual and industrial property audits
- On-line trademark portfolio management and database querying
Please contact us for further information.