If a child was abducted by a parent or other family member, immediately contact us! Don't lose time. Time is the most critical factor in these cases.
How we assist
De Micco & Friends kidnapping experts localise, find and recover children worldwide. Our intelligence, legal and investigative capabilities combined with our ability to dispatch personnel to most locations in the world offers a safe and strategic solution to protecting what is most important to you, your child.
My child was taken by my partner - what can I do?
Indeed, most kidnapped children are taken by a parent. International child abductions are very difficult and complex situations. Every year, thousands of children are wrongfully taken from their countries or held in another country by abducting parents. By international laws, an international child abduction occurs when a parent, guardian or other person with lawful care of charge of a child removes that child from their country, or retains that child outside of the country, without either the legal authority or permission of a parent who has full or joint custody rights.
If the abduction has already happened, you should know: each international child abduction is unique – but at the same time shares much with others.
Your child's safety is our first priority
We are aware that parental child abductions can be difficult to resolve but through the use of professional operatives we work hard to find a solution. De Micco & Friends collaborates with numerous organizations to help return your child safely and as soon as possible.
We will take certain steps to improve the chances you will find and recover your child. We will engage officials, provincial/territorial and federal governments, law enforcement officials, las well as non-governmental organizations who may help to solve the case.
We understand the processes and issues involved in searching for and trying to bring back your child:
- If possible, stopping an abduction in progress
- Finding your child in a foreign country
- Contacting authorities, assistance of local and international police
- Co-ordinating embassies and consulates
- Contact and involve non-governmental organizations (if sense full)
- Bringing your child back home to your country
You may face emotional difficulties as you fight an international child abduction. Despite the challenges, it is important not to become discouraged. We will take all possible actions to bring your child back
It is also important to remember that, despite all your work to get your family member back, it may be a long and complicated process – and that things do not always work out as planned.
De Micco & Friends successful recovery and reunification strategies rely on the use of all means available, including but not limited to:
- Local and international support
- Electronic forensic investigations (footprints, localisation tools...)
- Intelligence gathering
- Information specialists
- Collecting evidence
- Special surveillance ops
- International operations
- Sea/Land/Air transport
- GPS tracking
Parental Abduction / Kidnapping by Parent:
Actually, international parental abduction has reached global epidemic proportions. According to leading experts the increase in inter-racial marriages and relationships will lead to a significant rise in the number of children born to parents of different nationalities.
Co-operation with Interpol
Interpol is the world’s largest international police organization. It has about 190 member countries. Interpol lets police around the world work together to solve crimes. De Micco & Friends works very close with Interpol and co-ordinates the activities.
Your assistance in searching for your childWhat you can do:
- Contact relatives and friends. Check with them regularly, write down what they tell you and keep that information in one place.
- Tell your child’s school, doctor and hospital (if your child receives regular treatment at a hospital) about the abduction. Give them your phone number. Ask them to call you immediately if they are contacted by the other parent.
- Identify other sources of information that could reveal where your child and the abducting parent are. These sources will be different in every situation, but we have put together a list to get you started. We also help you identify sources that might help.
- Check your eMail account every 5 hours.
- Make several copies of your custody order and the birth certificate, Let the copies certified by a notary public or embassy or other official, and keep those copies on hand.
- Do not give up! – but be realistic about the process: it may be long and hard.
Sources for information
Further sources you should explore to get information:
- Mobile phones, computers, phone books, email directories and other contact lists
- Facebook accounts and other social medias
- Friends and relatives
- After-school activities
- Places where the family member goes to “hang out”
- Clubs and organizations
- Places of worship
- Preschools and day cares
- Medical and dental records
- Veterinary records
- School records
Negotiation in special situations, kidnapping negotiation, Hostage rescue and blackmailer negotiations, child abduction, parental child abduction, kidnapping by father, kidnapping by mother, kidnapping by parents, international child abduction,taking children from, preventing family abduction, arabian child abduction, parental child abduction association, parental child abduction lawyer, attorney, child abduction consulting, child abduction negotiation, child abduction law, bring abducted children home, islamic child abduction, reigious child abduction, child abduction recovery worldwide.