Services of our Lawyers in Kiev, Ukraine
The De Micco & Friends Kiev Team offers all legal services of an international full-service law firm.
- Bilateral communication and business development Europe/Ukraine
- IP Law
- Company - and business set up, company foundation in Ukraine
- Representation of European companies, investors and individuals in Ukraine
- Representation of Ukraine companies, investors and individuals in Europe
- Real Estate Law, all types of transactions (buy, sell, rent, lease)
- Representation of investors in Iran (Real Estate, Merger & Acquisitions, Capital Markets)
- Civil law, Family Law, Crime Law
- Immigration to Europe, Golden Visa
- Company Law
Business in Ukraine
With an estimated population of 44.6 million and with easy access to Eastern Europe, Russia and Asia, Ukraine offers a growing market for Europe business. As the largest country wholly in Europe strategically located on EU borders, Ukraine offers long-term opportunities in a broad range of sectors, many of which involve co-operation with Ukrainian companies and authorities and requiring Western financial investment.
Ukraine is taking steps to improve the country’s image abroad and offer more protection to investors. It ranks 117th in the world, according to the World Bank, but the government is adopting proactive information strategies, improving the legal environment and working with existing foreign investors consistently.
The country is rich in natural resources, such as iron ore, coal, color metal, oil, gas, mineral salts, clay and potential water power. It has developed a varied industry, concentrated mostly in and around big cities, such as Kiev, Zaporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Dnyeprodzerzhinsk, Odessa, Kharkov, Lviv, Nickolayev and other. It produces planes and ships, lorries and buses, motorcars and locomotives, computer and electronic equipment, precision instruments and agricultural machines, TV and radioset, chemicals and textiles and various consumer goods. Odessa, Sebastopol, Nickolayev, Kherson and Kerch are main ukrainian ports.
Please use the contact form to contact our team in Kiev.Please contact us for further information.
Phone: +34 871 955 077 | eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org