The Government of Ras Al Khaimah oversees a diversified and rapidly expanding economy, with full autonomy over its internal affairs, fiscal policy and economic development. The Emirate's GDP components are varied with no one element exceeding more than 20% of total GDP. With strong GDP growth and sustainable economic development, Ras Al Khaimah is currently rated 'A' by both Fitch and Standard & Poors. This rating is underpinned by strong financial and liability management and the IDO centrally controls all Sovereign debt issuances and closely manages Government borrowing ratios.
RAK Investment Authority offers one of the region’s best and competitive rates to ensure that clients have a smooth and well planned business set-up experience. Below are the aggregate costs for setting up of various types of businesses. These costs include the yearly licence fees & immigration file costs and the one-time registration charges, service charges, certificate of incorporation costs, GPS charges etc., for both Free Zone and Non Free Zone.
RAK Free Zone: Investor Benefits
- Absolute tax exemption
- Full foreign ownership
- Total capital and profit repatriation
- Laws and regulations free of any ambiguity
- Located at a port 95 km from Dubai
- Easy access to and from the major sea and airports in the UAE
- Word-class communication facilities
- Abundant supply of energy
- Simple and fast procedures for application
Strategic Geographic Advantage
Ras Al Khaima Investment Authority is blessed with a very strategic geographic location with easy access to global and emerging markets such as MENA, South Asia and Europe through the Zone’s proximity to 2 express highways, 3 sea ports and 3 international airports.
Services of our Lawyers in Ras Al Khaima
The De Micco & Friends Ras Al Khaima Team offers all legal services of an international full-service law firm.
- Company - and business set up, company foundation
- Real Estate Law, all types of transactions (buy, sell, rent, lease)
- Representation of investors in Ras Al Khaima (Real Estate, Merger & Acquisitions, Capital Markets) as well as in Europe
- Civil law, Family Law, Crime Law
- Company Law
Please use the contact form to contact our team in Ras Al Khaimah.